I have had one problem after another with my RV: the dump tank pull handles broke, the tire blew out on highway only after 7 month and two trips. I was told the wrong rating tires were put on this RV and had to replace all four tires, power station failed, paint is peeling off all faucets, the bedroom slide is coming apart because the screws were not installed, water was coming into the slide and rotted out the floor and wall of the slide, when the service center removed the slide to repair, we found that the slide was not built as they claim on their web site.

it wan't even square (see attached photos) then the floor leading to the bedroom at the top of the stars is cracking in, seem that they used 1/4" plywood for the sub floor and did not install any support underneath a main walk way, so the floor is collapsing. The second bathroom both grey and black water dump into the same tank, which means that if the tank is full, the black water will come up in the shower or sink. The floor in the storage compartment has water damage too, all the ceiling lights have been replaced and now the replacements are now failing. the refrigerator stopped working and had to be replaced, the black splash around the stove is bubbling and now cracking, my list goes on and on and all this happen over the past two years of warranty.

The RV has been in repair more time than we've been able to use it. The damage to the slide and floors is still pending repairs and has been the service center since July 12, 2016. Highland Ridge has approved all the repairs to be done under warranty, but at this point after seeing how poor the workmanship was in building this RV.

I don't want it repaired I want a new one. I am sure the rest of the framing looks like the ones in the photos.

Review about: 2015 Highland Ridge Rv Open Range 413Rll Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments